Spitfire Mk. IXc late version 1/48
Spitfire Mk.IXc late version in 1/48 scale - very first release of a brand new tool Eduard kit which is featured by a high detail level, extremely accuracy, wide parts variability, easy and smart assembly and interesting and colorful marking options.
One of highlights of this kit is its design in regard to standard Eduard accessories like photo-etch and Brassin lines, which are released simultaneously.
Detailed decals for four decal options are printed in Eduard.
Kit contains basic Photo-etched set and a painting mask.
- Spitfire LFMk.IXc, MH712, flown by W/O Henryk Dygala, No. 302 Squadron, Summer / Autumn, 1944
- Spitfire HFMk.IXc, MJ296, flown by F/Lt Otto Smik, No. 312 Squadron, North Weald AB, Late August, 1944
- Spitfire LFMk.IXc, MJ586, flown by Pierre Clostermann, No. 602 Squadron, Longues sur Mer airfield, July 7, 1944
- Spitfire LFMk.IXc, MJ250, No. 601 Squadron, Italy, Summer, 1944
- Spitfire LFMk.IXc, ML135, flown by Jerry Billing, No. 401 Squadron, Tangmere AB, June 7, 1944
- Spitfire LFMk.IXc, ML135, flown by Jerry Billing, No. 401 Squadron, France, July 1, 1944
Model length: 202mm
Plastic parts: 207
PE parts, eduard mask
Made in Czech Republic.
- Code: 8281
- In Stock: Yes